Collaboration toward business goals
We arrange or make a relationship among independent businesses with corresponding goals, established for a specific purpose and often for reducing costs and improving customer service. The collaboration is usually managed by our team with members from each business and held together by one agreement giving an equal share of risk and opportunity to each business.
The following are the five basic alliance types:
1. sales alliance-an agreement to sell products or services that complement one another
2. solution-specific-an agreement to develop and sell a particular business solution together
3. geographic-specific-an agreement to market products and services in a particular geographic area together
4. investment-an agreement to combine funds for shared investment
5. joint venture-an agreement to share control, profit, and loss in a particular economic undertaking